Thursday, February 9, 2012

Solitude Silos

Cradle me in your arms, O solitude..
Hush me like a baby naught,
Sweep me away before I lose my prude,
I grate my vision through lashes that rot,
from ceaseless drizzle of the rain of salt...

Unhurriedly though with regular stead,
I lavish the essence of self,
My soul departs from the realms of tangibility,
like a Dementor's endearment,
grasps me in its copious girths...

As the bonny red ribbons ebb sultrily,
and as the gloomy grey fade into oblivion,
I beckon every blossomed bud,
and conceit in my vanishing palette of colors,
a bountiful of tenderness galores...

Wreckage of sanity is all I fear,
and a little singularity smear,
Oh why does this hug feel so special?
Maybe 'cos I am leaving you for real,
Alas..my celebration of name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment